We Make You Feel Comfortable
1- CLIENT DATA PROTECTION:
We consider you an important customer. Our first priority is to offer you exceptional stays and experiences throughout. Your complete satisfaction and confidence in TUWAZY is absolutely essential to us. That's why, as part of our commitment to meeting your expectations, we take the GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation seriously. This charter formalizes our commitments to you and describes how TUWAZY uses your personal data.
2- WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?:
At various times, we may collect information about you and/or the persons accompanying you, including the following:
- Contact details (for example, last name, first name, telephone number, email)
- Personal information (for example, date of birth, nationality)
- Information relating to your children (for example, first name, date of birth, age) - Your credit card number (for transaction and reservation purposes)
- Information contained on a form of identification (such as ID card, passport or driver licence)
- Your membership number for the Tuwazy loyalty program or another partner program and information related to your activities within the context of the loyalty program
- Your arrival and departure dates
- Your preferences and interests (for example, smoking or non-smoking room, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of newspapers/magazines, sports, cultural interests, food and beverages preferences, etc.)
- Your questions/comments, during or following a stay in one of our Tuwazybranded establishments
- Technical and location data you generate as a result of using our websites and applications.
3- DATA PROTECTION OF MINORS:
The information collected in relation to persons under 16 years of age is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be supplied to us by an adult. We would be grateful if you could ensure that your children do not send us any personal data without your consent (particularly via the Internet). If such data is sent, you can contact the Data Privacy department to arrange for this information to be deleted. In order to meet your requirements or provide you with a specific service (such as dietary requirements), we may have to collect sensitive information, such as information concerning race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, or details of health or sexual orientation. In this case, we will only process this data if you provide your express prior consent.
4- WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?:
Personal data may be collected on a variety of occasions, including: